First and foremost almost every person around the world already knows about these thin lenses. Lots of people have already tried to place these directly in their eyes surface to correct their vision. On the other hand others do prefer to accentuate their features with these contacts and some do say that it is therapeutic as well especially with the help of contact lens drops. Did you know that it was Leonardo da Vinci is the first and often credited individual for the concept of contact lenses from his Codex of the eye, Manual D, in 1508? Although the procedure of the mechanism was not focused on correcting a person’s vision, it focused more on the accommodation of the eye.
From the early 1500s, it took many centuries for these brilliant thin lenses to evolve completely and now people cannot seem to survive without it.
Before anything else, there are different types of lens, and these are:
Rigid gas-permeable (RGP)
– Proffers superb vision
– Adaptation period is short
– Comfortable to wear and corrects most problems with vision
– Ideal for overnight wear
– Can be worn for seven days without the need to remove it
Daily-wear soft lenses
– Extremely short adaptation period and so comfortable to wear
– Bifocals and tints available and lenses do not need to be cleaned
– Ideal for active lifestyles
– These are soft lenses and can be worn for six up to 30 days depending on the prescription but, needs to be discarded after
– Lessens the risks of eye infections when instructions are followed accordingly
– Easy and hassle-free disinfection and cleaning
– Great for eye-health
– Accessible in most prescriptions
What if your eyes do get irritated from wearing any of these lenses, is there a proper remedy?
Fortunately there is the contact lens drops. Now stop yourself first before you purchase any drops out in the market today. You have to be practical and smart in choosing these products because that’s your eyes and without them, you will no longer see the beauty of the world.
Only trust products that are scientifically-proven natural and proffers cure for cataracts and other mild or severe eye infections and problems such as:
- Dry-eye syndrome
- Computer vision syndrome
- Blurry vision
- Retinal diseases
- Complications from diabetes and other illnesses
- Corneal disorders
- Contact Lens Lubrication
- Ocular Inflammation
- Open-angle primary glaucoma
- Vitreous Opacities and Lesions